The specially designed knife is the perfect tool to remove bale wrap once you’re ready to use it. Because face it, while a pocket knife is great for quick cutting tasks, heavy duty net wrap or silage film can take a toll on your knives. This popular knife features a heavy blade and uses standard blades. Its 30-inch length means you won’t have to get on the ground to cut open bales anymore. It also means it won’t get lost.
- Durable handle and standard blades
- Cut twine, mesh, plastic wrap, feed bags, etc.
- Loosen frozen or embedded twine
- Grip hay knife easily with work gloves on
- Uses replaceable standard utility knife blades
- Reaches across 6′ bales
- You’ll lose 10 pocket knives before you lose this knife!